Ah, the lazy days of summer, filled with BBQs and swimming pools and picnics. Don’t forget about your furry friend while you’re cooking up all that tasty food! This recipe is a pet-friendly spin on an old favorite and lets your pup join in on all the fun. Plus, everything is frozen, so no working over a hot oven. Now your dog can weigh in on the debate: Does pineapple belong on pizza? (Of course it does!)
Rest time: 1-2 hours
Freeze time: 1 hour
- 6-8 Raw Frozen Nuggets -- Canine Pork Formula
- 1/4 cup Raw Goat Milk, Original
- 1/2 cup Awesome Squash Fresh Topper
- 1/2 cup Pork Butcher’s Blend Raw Toppers
- Fresh pineapple
- Mash or mix the Raw Frozen Nuggets into a circular shape, making sure to leave a small raised edge for the “crust.”
- Let crust rest in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Blend together Awesome Squash Fresh Topper and Goat Milk for the “cheese.”
- Pour mixture on top of crust. Make sure to distribute it evenly.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour to allow pup-za to firm up.
- Arrange Butcher’s Blend Raw Toppers and fresh pineapple on top of “cheese”.
- Slice and serve!
- Change up the toppings! Try a chicken and sweet potato mix, or beef and carrot ‘za!
- Substitute Feline Raw Frozen Formula for your cat! Why should dogs have all the fun?