Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
(3) Posts: All posts must be truthful and accurate, must not be misleading, must not misrepresent any Primal product or its quality, characteristics, safety or effectiveness, must be appropriate in subject matter and language and media utilized, must include only the Creator and its owned pets and Primal products used by the Creator, must not disparage any other product or third-party, must not be inspired by nor incorporate concepts or material, including intellectual property such as content, photographs or music, belonging to others whether such concepts or material are copyrighted, trademarked or otherwise legally-protected or not, and must not otherwise violate the rights of any third parties. Primal shall have the right but not the obligation to review all posts before publication, including for legal compliance.
(4) Legal Compliance: In accordance with the Grin TOUs, all posts must comply with all applicable laws including licensing laws, if any, and the requirement that Creators openly disclose that they got product, if any, from Primal or any other association they may have with Primal, if any.
(5) License; Waiver & Release: Creators grant Primal a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unconditional worldwide license as to all posts (including all concepts, content and underlying electronic data), including to the republication (including at scale) and other use of all posts by Primal and any other person or entity with Primal’s permission in any manner (including edited, combined with other material or otherwise altered) and in any medium or channel. Creators consent to Primal’s (and others’) use of all posts (including all concepts, content and underlying electronic data) and waive and release all related rights and remedies, including copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity (including to likeness), moral rights and all other applicable rights and remedies provided by international, federal, state or local law.
(6) No Control; No Compensation: Primal does not seek to control or direct and does not control or direct what Creators post or how. While Creators may get product from Primal, they will get no compensation of any form (including no royalties) and no reimbursement of any expenses, if any. Any product Creators may get from Primal is subject to Primal’s standard commercial Terms & Conditions.
(7) Relationship: Creators are not Primal employees, contractors or other agents. Creators are voluntary freelance content and marketing creators and posters who post for their own reasons. Each post stands on its own and there is no continuing relationship or any promise of additional posting or other opportunities.
(8) Age: All Creators must be at least 18 years of age.
(9) Dispute Resolution: All disputes between Primal and Creators arising out of or related to the Ambassador Program shall be governed by California law and shall be resolved, irrevocably and exclusively, through binding arbitration before the AAA in Solano County, California pursuant to the AAA rules then in effect. There shall be no jury and no group, class or representative arbitrations.