Thanksgiving dinner can be a tough time for your fur babies, as they wait patiently inside or outside the house, surrounded by yummy food and delicious smells. To help you create the perfect “puppy table” for your Thanksgiving dinner, we’re using Primal products to pack all the flavors of your Thanksgiving meal into pet-sized meatballs.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 2 hours
- 8 Primal Turkey & Sardine Frozen Nuggets, thawed (or 1 Patty, or 1 cup Pronto)
- 2 Tbsp Primal Edible Elixir Winter Squash Puree
- 5 Primal Turkey & Sardine Freeze-Dried Nuggets
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Crumble Freeze-Dried nuggets into a fine powder and set aside.
- Combine thawed Primal Frozen Nuggets, Winter Squash Puree, honey, and parsley with a fork until well-mixed.
- Form turkey and puree mixture into golf ball-size meatballs, pushing out as much moisture as possible.
- Roll each meatball in crumbled Freeze-Dried and place on parchment.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 2 hours, until meatballs are firm and dry.
- Store in airtight container.